What To Bring To Treatment
You are about to embark on a journey of self-discovery. It is okay to be nervous and anxious about going into rehab. At this point in your life, drugs and alcohol have become a norm if not the main focus of your lifestyle. Real Hope Recovery is about to change all of that and awaken you to your full potential.
- Clothes for Approximately 7 – 10 days. Storage space is limited so please do not bring an excessive amount of clothing
- Clothing should be casual and comfortable but must meet dress code policy
No revealing clothing i.e. short skirts, short shorts, low cut shirts, spaghetti straps, all shirts must cover the shoulders. The only exception would be gym clothing, only allowed at the gym
- Fitness/workout clothes
- Tennis shoes are required and other comfortable shoes are recommended
- Females can bring 1 one piece swim suit when seasonally appropriate
- Jackets and/or sweaters for cold weather and air-conditioned group room
- Laundry facilities, detergent, and fabric softener are provided
- Hats and sunglasses are allowed but can only be worn outside
- Personal toiletry items, including toothbrush, toothpaste. shavers, brushes, hair products, skin care items, sunscreen, hairspray, gel, etc. (all toiletry items MUST BE alcohol free)
- Appropriate reading material (novels are allowed although recovery related books are recommended)
- Stationary and Stamps is you want to write letters to family members and friends while you are in treatment
- Notepads and writing instruments
- If you smoke and are planning on bringing cigarettes they must be in a sealed box
- Phone numbers and address of any family or friends that you would like to be involved in your treatment
- Any prescription medication that is prescribed to the client MUST have the original label from the pharmacy on the bottle
- The names, address and contact information of any health care professional that is currently involved in your treatment
- Driver’s license, passport, or state issued photo ID
Real Hope Reviews From Real Former Patients
Alcohol Recovery Services was simple, easy to navigate website, and it was easy for me to discover a right treatment environment for my sibling who is an addict.
When I found out about Alcohol Recovery Services, it made my life easier to find a recovery center with a good facilities. I was able to search what kind of insurance that are accepted within that treatment center that I chose for my husband's recovery.
It was so disappointing looking around the web to find a treatment recovery that could help my mom, then one of my friends recommended Alcohol Recovery Services. It was amazing that there is a huge number of recovery centers that we can ask for help.
90 Days Guarantee For a Real Hope
If you successfully complete our 90-day program, we guarantee you’ll stay clean and sober, or you can return for a complimentary 30 days of treatment.