What Not To Bring To Treatment
At Real Hope Recovery, you will connect with others who want to overcome drugs and alcohol like yourself, discuss your mental and physical health with a master’s level therapist, and explore the science behind dependency and addiction. Your day will be filled with attending yoga/gym, working through internal conflicts with professionals, and allowing yourself to laugh and have fun with others again.
RHR wants you to be prepared for your time with us and knowing what not to bring is part of the battle. Items like revealing clothes, cell phones, and expensive jewelry should not be in your suit case when you start treatment. Please see below for more examples:
- No drugs or drug paraphernalia are allowed on any of the Real Hope Recovery properties
- Any medications not pre-approved by Real Hope Recovery or medications without a prescription
- OTC (over-the-counter) medications unless pre-approved
- Knives, guns, martial arts equipment, or weapons of any kind are strictly forbidden on any of the Real Hope Recovery properties
- Expensive jewelry
- Clove cigarettes or lighter butane, cannot be stored on the premises
- Cell phones, computers, iPads or devices that are able to surf the internet or get email i.e.: such devices as an iPad Touch (and similar devices). Any electronics not covered under this agreement are still subject to pre-approval by staff
- Cameras or video recording equipment
Email : [email protected]
Real Hope Reviews From Real Former Patients
Alcohol Recovery Services was simple, easy to navigate website, and it was easy for me to discover a right treatment environment for my sibling who is an addict.
When I found out about Alcohol Recovery Services, it made my life easier to find a recovery center with a good facilities. I was able to search what kind of insurance that are accepted within that treatment center that I chose for my husband's recovery.
It was so disappointing looking around the web to find a treatment recovery that could help my mom, then one of my friends recommended Alcohol Recovery Services. It was amazing that there is a huge number of recovery centers that we can ask for help.
90 Days Guarantee For a Real Hope
If you successfully complete our 90-day program, we guarantee you’ll stay clean and sober, or you can return for a complimentary 30 days of treatment.